- Gary Foreman notes that while housing and transportation bills are hard to cut, what can be easily reduced?
- Credit card bills
- Education bills
- Food bills
- The building that used to be Millersburg Military Institute is going to be turned into a boarding school, aiming to attract what type of students?
- West coast
- True or False: Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has allowed Geo-TV back on the air without any restrictions on what can be said or broadcast.
- Virginia legislation is trying to pass a law that would prohibit criminals and those deemed mentally ill from buying what?
- Prescription medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- True or False: It is unlikely that we will see ads for both major presidential candidates during the Super Bowl this year.
- True or False: Tiger Woods has publicly stated that he was very offended by Golf Channel anchor Kelly Tilghman use of the term “lynch” in commentary about him.
- Sports Scavenger Hunt: Tennessee basketball player Chris Lofton, a star Mason County alumnus, currently needs to make how many more three pointers to break the SEC career record?
- According to “the diet detective” Charles Platkin, what simple activity can burn as many as 350 extra calories a day?
- Taking the stairs instead of elevator
- Gesturing and fidgeting
- True or False: Tylenol, Motrin, and Aleve work the same way as Aspirin
1. d; 2. a; 3. b; 4. a; 5. a; 6. b; 7. d; 8. c; 9. b.
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student