- House Bill 186, if passed, would require all children entering Kentucky’s public schools to do what?
- Get a physical
- Take a placement exam
- Attend a course about Kentucky history
- Get a dental checkup
- Multiple traffic intersections in Lexington now include what?
- Two red lights
- Security cameras
- An “arrow” for every turn lane
- Two green lights
- Advisers to Hilary Clinton’s campaign have told her that former President Clinton’s recent support of her campaign may cause her to lose votes among what specific demographic of voters?
- African American
- True or False: An article in Monday’s Close Up section states that cutting interest rates is the best choice to boost the nation’s economy.
- The article titled Guns on Campus a Terrible Idea suggests doing what instead to help prevent massacres such as the Virginia Tech shooting?
- Create larger support systems to help isolated students
- Have a screening process for potential students
- Require at least one psychological evaluation a year for students
- Install metal detectors in all large buildings
- True or False: The removal of an eight-ton boulder from the Ohio River has sparked a disagreement between Kentucky and Ohio as to whom it belongs to.
- True or False: “Flashover” occurs when a person is driving and an oncoming car flashes their bright lights, momentarily blinding the driver and potentially causing an accident.
- New studies have linked exposure to lead throughout life with what common problem in elderly people?
- Hearing loss
- Loss of vision
- Mental decline
- True or False: Joker Phillips has been appointed as Rich Brook’s successor as Head Coach of Kentucky Football.
1. D; 2. A; 3. A; 4. B; 5. A; 6. A; 7. B; 8. D; 9. A;
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student