- True or False: In court filings Kentucky Kingdom has taken full responsibility for the accident which left Kaitlyn Lasitter with an amputated leg.
- True or False: Regardless of how long they’ve spent there or whether they have somewhere else to go, once a patient is no longer deemed dangerous, Eastern State hospital is required by law to release them.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the criteria the Transportation Department will be using to determine a consumer rating for child safety seats?
- Ability/ease to secure a child
- Labeling of the seat
- Instruction manual
- Amount sold
- According to an article in Thursday’s City/Region section, Governor Beshear has pledged to veto any measure that bans universities from doing what?
- Offering domestic partner benefits to employees
- Adding additional minority scholarships for students
- Creating new firearm policies
- Raising tuition
- The “Golden Alert” system would be similar to the “Amber Alert” system. If passed, this bill would send out an alert for what?
- Missing pets
- Missing impaired adults
- Traffic accidents
- Inclement weather
- What is the topic of Joel Pett’s editorial cartoon in Thursday’s Herald-Leader?
- The Governor
- The gun law
- The Attorney General
- The concrete falling off the bridge onto New Circle
- What popular chain has decided to open fewer stores in the United States and more overseas during fiscal year 2008?
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- LCA’s girls basketball team beat what school in Richmond at EKU on Wednesday as part of the “All A Classic” tournament?
- Owensboro Catholic
- Madison Central
- Elliot Co.
- True or False: The average life expectancy of a house cat has nearly doubled since 1930.
1. b; 2. a; 3. d; 4. a; 5. b; 6. d; 7. d; 8. a; 9. a;
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student
Jan. 15, 2008 | Jan. 16, 2008 | Jan. 17, 2008 | Jan. 18, 2008
Jan. 21, 2008 | Jan. 22, 2008 | Jan. 23, 2008 | Jan. 24, 2008 | Jan. 25, 2008
Jan. 28, 2008 | Jan. 29, 2008 | Jan. 30, 2008