- A new theory suggests that the rising rates of Autism among children are due to the level of mercury in what?
- Common household cleaners
- Child vaccines
- Child over-the-counter medicines
- The Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, ending their near-perfect season. What NFL team remains the only team to go undefeated from the start of the season through the Super Bowl?
- 2003 Buccaneers
- 1972 Dolphins
- 1996 Cowboys
- 1987 Giants
- True or False: Commonwealth Attorney Ray Larson seems just as worried as Ernie Lewis about Governor Beshear cutting funding to public defenders.
- What Asian country has been blocking more and more websites as part of a pervasive online censorship program?
- Hong Kong
- Six people were shot during a robbery in what busy shopping center store in Illinois Saturday?
- Old Navy
- Lane Bryant
- Congress and the Bush administration are unveiling the 2009 budget, which has hit a landmark in spending for what?
- The military and defenses
- Nuclear weapons
- True or False: Due to reorganization, the United States Army will be moving much of its operations to Fort Knox, bringing thousands into the community.
- Erlanger officials are charging out-of-town motorists for what?
- Excessive speeding
- Police services at an accident
- Stopping on the side of the interstate
- Ambulance services
- The Super Bowl ads do battle with each other for viewers’ attention. Which ad was thought to be the best use of furry creatures?
1. c; 2. b; 3. b; 4. c; 5. d; 6. a; 7. a; 8. b; 9. d
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student
Jan. 15, 2008 | Jan. 16, 2008 | Jan. 17, 2008 | Jan. 18, 2008
Jan. 21, 2008 | Jan. 22, 2008 | Jan. 23, 2008 | Jan. 24, 2008 | Jan. 25, 2008
Jan. 28, 2008 | Jan. 29, 2008 | Jan. 30, 2008 | Jan. 31, 2008