- True or False: According to the front-page election news, the battle between Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama is over after Super Tuesday.
- Officials are now saying the men serving time for stealing rare books from Transylvania should have their sentences lengthened according to what?
- The value of the books they stole
- The value of what they intended to steal
- The number of people that were hurt during the heist
- The fact it was planned
- After months of remaining torn between candidates, Republicans now seem to support which candidate?
- John McCain
- Mitt Romney
- Mike Huckabee
- Ron Paul
- Which of the following is NOT one of the problems listed as occurring while voters cast votes on Super Tuesday?
- Voters given styluses with no ink
- Long lines
- Machine glitches
- Loss of votes when power went out
- True or False: President Bush is skeptical about extending the surveillance law which allows the government access to private citizen’s conversations when it expires February 15.
- A fire in what country caused two parents to throw their baby daughter out of a fourth story window into a police officer’s arms below?
- What Lexington apartment complex was fined after a fight at a party got out of control in 2004, leaving one student dead?
- Newtown Crossing
- Royal Lexington
- University Lofts
- University Commons
- True or False: Lexington’s Urban County Council has asked the city to draft an ordinance that would allow police to immediately charge perpetrators who are in possession of graffiti tools.
- True or False: In 2007 more than half of domestic flights failed to arrive on time.
- Scott County’s boys basketball team beat what Lexington team Tuesday night, ending their 21 game winning streak?
- Henry Clay
- Bryan Station
Answers: 1. B; 2. B; 3. A; 4. D; 5. A;
6. B; 7. B; 8. A; 9. B; 10. D.
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student
Jan. 15, 2008 | Jan. 16, 2008 | Jan. 17, 2008 | Jan. 18, 2008
Jan. 21, 2008 | Jan. 22, 2008 | Jan. 23, 2008 | Jan. 24, 2008 | Jan. 25, 2008
Jan. 28, 2008 | Jan. 29, 2008 | Jan. 30, 2008 | Jan. 31, 2008
Feb. 04, 2008 | Feb. 05, 2008