- True or False: Over half of Kentucky’s named super-delegates have said they are for Hilary Clinton.
- Dusty Hicks, a Woodford county senior who took his own life this weekend, excelled in what sport before a freak accident left him paralyzed?
- Track and Field
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, one of the four people to receive honorary degrees from the University of Kentucky for outstanding contributions to society, is the former president of what country?
- Saudi Arabia
- True or False: Thieves in Switzerland stole the four most expensive paintings from an art museum.
- The price of stamps will rise to 42 cents when?
- Kentucky American Water wants to build a new treatment plant where?
- When the new middle school is built in Jessamine County, the old East Jessamine Middle School building will be used for what?
- An elementary school
- A preschool
- The Board of Education
- Nothing, it will be torn down
- What has been determined the cause of a fire in Leatherwood that killed a couple who couldn’t escape their home in time?
- Lit cigarette left burning
- Container of gasoline ignited
- Electrical issues
- It hasn’t been determined yet
- Lori Pope, a Houston entrepreneur and mother of two sons, started a business in which people rent what?
- What SEC school has a very different basketball court setup than most other schools?
Answers: 1. b; 2. b; 3. c; 4. b; 5. a;
6. a; 7. b; 8. d; 9. d; 10. a.
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student
Jan. 15, 2008 | Jan. 16, 2008 | Jan. 17, 2008 | Jan. 18, 2008
Jan. 21, 2008 | Jan. 22, 2008 | Jan. 23, 2008 | Jan. 24, 2008 | Jan. 25, 2008
Jan. 28, 2008 | Jan. 29, 2008 | Jan. 30, 2008 | Jan. 31, 2008
Feb. 04, 2008 | Feb. 05, 2008 | Feb. 06, 2008 | Feb. 07, 2008 | Feb. 08, 2008
Feb. 11, 2008