- Which of the following awards did the film No Country for Old Men NOT win Sunday night at the Oscars?
- Best Picture
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Adapted Screenplay
- Best Director
- A passenger died on a flight after two successful attempts to administer her oxygen from empty tanks. What airline was she flying?
- Which of the following has Raul Castro said he plans on changing in Cuba?
- The revaluation of the Cuban peso
- The revamping of many communist government policies
- Government employee pay
- Military policies
- True or False: Timothy Jay, a Psychology professor at the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, Massachusetts, estimates that the average adolescent uses roughly 80 to 90 swear words a day.
- Ralph Nader has announced he will run again for President representing what political party?
- Mayfield Police Chief Dale Murphy is back on the job after four months off recovering from what?
- A car accident
- Being hit by a car
- Gunshot to the chest
- True or False: A new study suggests that having a large network of friends and family helps surgical patients experience less anxiety and pain before their operations as well as a quicker recovery.
- UK grad James Martin is selling spots on the walls of his store to help fund his business specializing in what?
- NASCAR’s Sprint Cup was delayed Sunday because of what?
- Wet track from previous rain
- Bad accident
- Scoring difficulties
1. B; 2. C; 3. A; 4. A; 5. C; 6. B; 7. A; 8. D; 9. B.
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student
Jan. 15, 2008 | Jan. 16, 2008 | Jan. 17, 2008 | Jan. 18, 2008
Jan. 21, 2008 | Jan. 22, 2008 | Jan. 23, 2008 | Jan. 24, 2008 | Jan. 25, 2008
Jan. 28, 2008 | Jan. 29, 2008 | Jan. 30, 2008 | Jan. 31, 2008
Feb. 04, 2008 | Feb. 05, 2008 | Feb. 06, 2008 | Feb. 07, 2008 | Feb. 08, 2008
Feb. 11, 2008 | Feb. 12, 2008 | Feb. 13, 2008 | Feb. 14, 2008 | Feb. 15, 2008
Feb. 18, 2008 | Feb. 19, 2008 | Feb. 20, 2008 | Feb. 21, 2008 | Feb. 22, 2008