- True or False: State Representative Bob Damron wants to pass a bill so anyone can plant flowers on public university property, as long as they have a permit.
- Mitt Romney won over voters in Michigan by targeting what key issue?
- Gas Prices
- Equal Opportunities
- In addition to rising sewer usage fees, Lexington is also expected to create what later on this year?
- Additional tax on electric bills
- A storm water fee
- A larger trash pickup fee
- A reward system for saving energy
- This finding is said to have caused the collapse of a bridge in Minneapolis last year.
- Too many big cars on the bridge at one time
- Plates connecting steel beams were only about one half the thickness they should have been
- Too much water under the bridge
- It can’t be determined
- According to the article Hispanics: A Key Part of Baby Boomlet, what is the “magic number” of children each woman must have for a population to replace itself?
- True or False: Hospice of the Bluegrass marks three decades of growth in region and serves 1,000 patients a day in 23 counties.
- According to a new study by the Journal of Pediatrics
- Treating hypothyroidism in children doesn’t mean they will lose weight
- Giving children candy daily will help them lose weight
- Children should be able to eat all they want, when they want
- All children should fix their own school lunches
- True or False: The data seen in the recent weeks leads many analysts to believe that the fall in consumer spending may lead to a recession.
- Jarvis Varnado, a 6’9” sophomore center for what school leads the nation in blocked shots?
- Mississippi State
1. B; 2. C; 3. B; 4. B; 5. A; 6. A; 7. A; 8. A; 9. D.
Quiz written by
Taryn Mynear, UK student